Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Langhorne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full benefits available.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- This 360-bed hospital is a Level II Trauma Center seeing 56,000 patients annually in the newly renovated ED.
- Wrvu and scribe program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join the strong, stable Emergency Department team at St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
- We staff 80 hours of Physician coverage and 32 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage with scribe coverage as well.
- Enjoy close driving distance to the city of Philadelphia, and excellent school systems in a highly desirable area to live.
- We have a designated Pediatric ED.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago