Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Clearfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare is now accepting BC Emergency Medicine candidates with experience to serve as Medical Director at Penn Highlands Clearfield.
- And Penn Highlands Clearfield.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania.
- Flexible scheduling.
- The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.
- Penn Highlands Elk.
- And The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.
- In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living.
- 1,622 hours required for FT.
- Outpatient services are provided at more than 100 locations throughout the region as well as seven QCare Urgent Care facilities.
- Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region's several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer's markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year.
- EMR - Cerner.
- As well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Clearfield, PA.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan.
- 100 % Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes four hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois.
- Penn Highlands Brookville.
- CME allowance.
- The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports.
- Broad on-. Surgery, Hem/Onc, Ortho and Peds represented.
- Generous Sign on Bonus, Relocation Assistance and Educational Loan Assistance.
- 17 beds.
- Hospitalist team to facilitate admissions.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 378-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 410,000 residents in an eight county service area.
- Excellent Hourly Rate plus Quality Incentive, Shift Differential, Medical Director Stipend, etc.
- 21,000 Annual Visits.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance.
- Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, customer focused, and seeking to be part of a growing team.
- 12 hour shifts.
- The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago