Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- ED experience.
- Excellent rate.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals Certifications.
- Come visit and enjoy our way of life, if only for a little while.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Wild yet welcoming.
- We are looking for Emergency Medicine.
- 12-24 hour shifts.
- Charm not chain.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- It's also home to the darkest skies and brightest stars in the eastern United States.
- Quirky and authentic.
- Charles Cole offers a full range of services including 85 acute-care beds, intensive care, 55 long-term care beds and a 28 bed residential care facility.
- Working with one Regional Manager for all questions/concerns and scheduling instead of numerous people.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- We find great joy in exploration and discovery, and in cultivating relationships between people and the environment.
- Potter County is a haven for those looking to relax and unwind, get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and reconnect with nature.
- Physicians in Coudersport, PA.
- Rugged and resourceful.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- While we're most famous for our skies, we are down to earth.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- The friendly, collegial atmosphere and lifestyle balance is most often the reason given by physicians in their decision to practice at Cole Memorial.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- There are approximately 9,000 visits annually to this 7 bed Emergency Department.
- Envision Physician Services Benefits:.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- 9,000 annual ED volume.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services