Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Travel at your own pace while enjoying art, shopping - antiques, outlets and more!
- Take a ride where the only horns blaring are from the sounds of cool jazz or let your imagination drive your enthusiasm at one of 30 museums.
- Facility: A 600+ bed acute care hospital located in Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Level I Trauma Center with 118 beds.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation commensurate with role and strong benefits!
- Location: Southeastern Pennsylvania within driving distance to major metropolitan areas!
- Join a team of 45 EM physicians.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Offering excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Emergency Medicine physician for a Faculty role!
- Brand new EM Residency 135k patients a year.
- Less than an hour to Philadelphia, 2 hours to New York City, Washington, D.C. and Baltimore!
- Considered to be an urban metro area with a diverse population, surrounded by beautiful Pennsylvania countryside!
- Cruise country roads where festivals, wineries and Pennsylvania Dutch heritage surround you.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago