Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Flexible schedule offering 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts!
- Travel at your own pace while enjoying art, shopping - antiques, outlets and more!
- Take a ride where the only horns blaring are from the sounds of cool jazz or let your imagination drive your enthusiasm at one of 30 museums.
- Considered to be an urban metro area with a diverse population, surrounded by beautiful Pennsylvania countryside!
- Facility: A 600+ bed acute care hospital located in Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities.
- Center sees 135k patients a year.
- Will interact with a brand new EM Residency.
- Cruise country roads where festivals, wineries and Pennsylvania Dutch heritage surround you.
- Level I Trauma Center with 118 ED beds.
- Location: Southeastern Pennsylvania within driving distance to major metropolitan areas!
- Opportunity: Seeking multiple Emergency Medicine physicians to join a team of 45!
- Compensation: Competitive compensation with full benefits!
- Less than an hour to Philadelphia, and 2 hours to New York City, Washington, D.C. and Baltimore!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago