Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Employ over ablished in 1996 as the result of a merger between 3 area health systems.
- Facility: A non-for profit agency which was recognized as one of the top ate of Pennsylvania.
- Full benefits package including occurrence malpractice coverage, sign on, relocation and student loan repayment!
- This city has it all.
- The organization maintains seven residency programs in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine, Podiatry Medicine and General Surgery.
- Opportunity: Seeking Emergency Medicine physicians to join a growing team and growing hospital!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Major teaching affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency program.
- Compensation: Around $365,00 or more a year plus bonuses!
- Location: Growing Metropolitan area within one hour to Baltimore!
- Progressive city in Pennsylvania, third largest city in the state with airport and amenities of a metro area.
- They have achieved Magnet status by Jcaho.
- 9 hour shift schedule.
- From modern downtown condominiums and townhouses to historic homes in quiet neighborhoods on the beautiful Susquehanna River, they offer singles, couples and families a variety of outstanding opportunities to live in Pennsylvania's Capital City.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago