Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100 Hospital beds and 22 ED beds.
- 18 hours of scribe coverage.
- Milford, DE.
- Will accept Abem/Aobem only.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- 9 and 10 hour shifts.
- Bayhealth Medical Center is a fully integrated health care system consisting of two hospitals (Kent General and Milford Memorial), a free-standing ED in Smyrna and numerous ambulatory and outpatient offices.
- 8 ED beds.
- Kent also has a 14 bed observation unit run by ED APP's with private attendings rounding.
- Emergency Medicine.
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial Hospital - Milford, DE.
- 54 hours physician coverage.
- 18,000 annual ED volume.
- Acuity (admit rate) 14%.
- 231 Hospital beds and 40 ED beds.
- 12 hour shifts per day.
- In-patient Pediatrics are covered by Pediatric Hospitalists at Kent General Hospital.
- Smyrna is 8 miles north of Dover, Milford is 20 miles south.
- Freestanding facility.
- Milford has OB Hospitalists that see all ED related OB/GYN cases.
- Acuity (admit rate) 21%.
- Credentialing is centralized for all three facilities and generally takes 90 days.
- 50 hours extended coverage.
- 8 hours extended coverage.
- EMR system - Epic.
- Back up is available in most specialties including Neurosurgery, Cardiac surgery, Interventional and Structural Cardiology.
- Bayhealth Kent General Hospital- Dover, DE (built in 2012).
- Dover, DE.
- Acuity (admit rate) - 4% (transferred to Kent).
- A brand new facility will replace Milford Memorial in January 2019 with double the ED capacity, 12 observation unit beds, and some increased services.
- 16 hours of scribe coverage.
- 48 hours of scribe coverage.
- Kent has a Cardiac ICU, a Neuro ICU and a general ICU, Milford has a general ICU.
- Kent has a Nicu and a robust MFM program.
- There is 24/7 Hospitalist coverage at both hospitals, as well as Intensivists in the ICU's.
- 53,000 annual ED volume, Level III trauma center.
- Bayhealth Emergency Center Smyrna - Smyrna, DE.
- 30 hours extended coverage.
- Will accept Abem/Aobem/FP or IM with 3 years ED experience.
- 29,000 annual ED volume.
- 24 hours physician coverage.
- Both hospitals are certified Primary Stroke Centers.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.