Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 18,000 annual ED volume.
- Back up is available in most specialties including Neurosurgery, Cardiac surgery, Interventional and Structural Cardiology.
- 54 hours physician coverage.
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial Hospital - Milford, DE.
- 8 ED beds.
- 8 hours extended coverage.
- Bayhealth Kent General Hospital- Dover, DE (built in 2012).
- Milford, DE.
- Smyrna is 8 miles north of Dover, Milford is 20 miles south.
- Bayhealth Emergency Center Smyrna - Smyrna, DE.
- Dover, DE.
- In-patient Pediatrics are covered by Pediatric Hospitalists at Kent General Hospital.
- Both hospitals are certified Primary Stroke Centers.
- Acuity (admit rate) 21%.
- 53,000 annual ED volume, Level III trauma center.
- 29,000 annual ED volume.
- Kent has a Cardiac ICU, a Neuro ICU and a general ICU, Milford has a general ICU.
- 9 and 10 hour shifts.
- 100 Hospital beds and 22 ED beds.
- Bayhealth Medical Center is a fully integrated health care system consisting of two hospitals (Kent General and Milford Memorial), a free-standing ED in Smyrna and numerous ambulatory and outpatient offices.
- Will accept Abem/Aobem only.
- A brand new facility will replace Milford Memorial in January 2019 with double the ED capacity, 12 observation unit beds, and some increased services.
- Will accept Abem/Aobem/FP or IM with 3 years ED experience.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- Credentialing is centralized for all three facilities and generally takes 90 days.
- 24 hours physician coverage.
- Freestanding facility.
- Milford has OB Hospitalists that see all ED related OB/GYN cases.
- Acuity (admit rate) 14%.
- There is 24/7 Hospitalist coverage at both hospitals, as well as Intensivists in the ICU's.
- 12 hour shifts per day.
- 48 hours of scribe coverage.
- 18 hours of scribe coverage.
- 16 hours of scribe coverage.
- EMR system - Epic.
- Kent has a Nicu and a robust MFM program.
- Acuity (admit rate) - 4% (transferred to Kent).
- 50 hours extended coverage.
- 231 Hospital beds and 40 ED beds.
- 30 hours extended coverage.
- Emergency Medicine.
- Kent also has a 14 bed observation unit run by ED APP's with private attendings rounding.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.