Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Kent has a Cardiac ICU, a Neuro ICU and a general ICU, Milford has a general ICU.
- In-patient Pediatrics are covered by Pediatric Hospitalists at Kent General Hospital.
- 30 hours extended coverage.
- 12 hour shifts per day.
- Both hospitals are certified Primary Stroke Centers.
- Credentialing is centralized for all three facilities and generally takes 90 days.
- Milford, DE.
- Back up is available in most specialties including Neurosurgery, Cardiac surgery, Interventional and Structural Cardiology.
- 54 hours physician coverage.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- EMR system - Epic.
- Bayhealth Kent General Hospital- Dover, DE (built in 2012).
- Dover, DE.
- Emergency Medicine.
- Will accept Abem/Aobem only.
- Bayhealth Medical Center is a fully integrated health care system consisting of two hospitals (Kent General and Milford Memorial), a free-standing ED in Smyrna and numerous ambulatory and outpatient offices.
- 8 ED beds.
- 18 hours of scribe coverage.
- 16 hours of scribe coverage.
- 29,000 annual ED volume.
- Bayhealth Emergency Center Smyrna - Smyrna, DE.
- Kent also has a 14 bed observation unit run by ED APP's with private attendings rounding.
- 50 hours extended coverage.
- 9 and 10 hour shifts.
- 100 Hospital beds and 22 ED beds.
- Freestanding facility.
- 48 hours of scribe coverage.
- Acuity (admit rate) - 4% (transferred to Kent).
- There is 24/7 Hospitalist coverage at both hospitals, as well as Intensivists in the ICU's.
- 8 hours extended coverage.
- 231 Hospital beds and 40 ED beds.
- 24 hours physician coverage.
- A brand new facility will replace Milford Memorial in January 2019 with double the ED capacity, 12 observation unit beds, and some increased services.
- Smyrna is 8 miles north of Dover, Milford is 20 miles south.
- Milford has OB Hospitalists that see all ED related OB/GYN cases.
- 18,000 annual ED volume.
- Acuity (admit rate) 21%.
- 53,000 annual ED volume, Level III trauma center.
- Kent has a Nicu and a robust MFM program.
- Acuity (admit rate) 14%.
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial Hospital - Milford, DE.
- Will accept Abem/Aobem/FP or IM with 3 years ED experience.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.