Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 9 and 10 hour shifts.
- 16 hours of scribe coverage.
- 8 ED beds.
- 18,000 annual ED volume.
- Kent has a Nicu and a robust MFM program.
- 29,000 annual ED volume.
- EMR system - Epic.
- 100 Hospital beds and 22 ED beds.
- 53,000 annual ED volume, Level III trauma center.
- Bayhealth Emergency Center Smyrna - Smyrna, DE.
- Acuity (admit rate) 21%.
- Both hospitals are certified Primary Stroke Centers.
- A brand new facility will replace Milford Memorial in January 2019 with double the ED capacity, 12 observation unit beds, and some increased services.
- 12 hour shifts per day.
- Dover, DE.
- Will accept Abem/Aobem only.
- In-patient Pediatrics are covered by Pediatric Hospitalists at Kent General Hospital.
- Credentialing is centralized for all three facilities and generally takes 90 days.
- 48 hours of scribe coverage.
- 8 hours extended coverage.
- Emergency Medicine.
- 18 hours of scribe coverage.
- Acuity (admit rate) - 4% (transferred to Kent).
- Bayhealth Kent General Hospital- Dover, DE (built in 2012).
- 231 Hospital beds and 40 ED beds.
- Smyrna is 8 miles north of Dover, Milford is 20 miles south.
- Will accept Abem/Aobem/FP or IM with 3 years ED experience.
- Back up is available in most specialties including Neurosurgery, Cardiac surgery, Interventional and Structural Cardiology.
- Kent also has a 14 bed observation unit run by ED APP's with private attendings rounding.
- There is 24/7 Hospitalist coverage at both hospitals, as well as Intensivists in the ICU's.
- Milford has OB Hospitalists that see all ED related OB/GYN cases.
- 50 hours extended coverage.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- 30 hours extended coverage.
- 54 hours physician coverage.
- Kent has a Cardiac ICU, a Neuro ICU and a general ICU, Milford has a general ICU.
- 24 hours physician coverage.
- Bayhealth Medical Center is a fully integrated health care system consisting of two hospitals (Kent General and Milford Memorial), a free-standing ED in Smyrna and numerous ambulatory and outpatient offices.
- Milford, DE.
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial Hospital - Milford, DE.
- Acuity (admit rate) 14%.
- Freestanding facility.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago