Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Kent has a Nicu and a robust MFM program.
- 9 and 10 hour shifts.
- 231 Hospital beds and 40 ED beds.
- Credentialing is centralized for all three facilities and generally takes 90 days.
- Milford, DE.
- In-patient Pediatrics are covered by Pediatric Hospitalists at Kent General Hospital.
- 48 hours of scribe coverage.
- Back up is available in most specialties including Neurosurgery, Cardiac surgery, Interventional and Structural Cardiology.
- 30 hours extended coverage.
- Will accept Abem/Aobem/FP or IM with 3 years ED experience.
- A brand new facility will replace Milford Memorial in January 2019 with double the ED capacity, 12 observation unit beds, and some increased services.
- Emergency Medicine.
- 24 hours physician coverage.
- 29,000 annual ED volume.
- 18,000 annual ED volume.
- 50 hours extended coverage.
- 54 hours physician coverage.
- Milford has OB Hospitalists that see all ED related OB/GYN cases.
- Will accept Abem/Aobem only.
- 16 hours of scribe coverage.
- Kent also has a 14 bed observation unit run by ED APP's with private attendings rounding.
- Freestanding facility.
- Bayhealth Emergency Center Smyrna - Smyrna, DE.
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial Hospital - Milford, DE.
- Dover, DE.
- 8 ED beds.
- Both hospitals are certified Primary Stroke Centers.
- 100 Hospital beds and 22 ED beds.
- 12 hour shifts per day.
- Acuity (admit rate) - 4% (transferred to Kent).
- Kent has a Cardiac ICU, a Neuro ICU and a general ICU, Milford has a general ICU.
- There is 24/7 Hospitalist coverage at both hospitals, as well as Intensivists in the ICU's.
- Acuity (admit rate) 21%.
- Acuity (admit rate) 14%.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- Bayhealth Kent General Hospital- Dover, DE (built in 2012).
- 8 hours extended coverage.
- Smyrna is 8 miles north of Dover, Milford is 20 miles south.
- Bayhealth Medical Center is a fully integrated health care system consisting of two hospitals (Kent General and Milford Memorial), a free-standing ED in Smyrna and numerous ambulatory and outpatient offices.
- 53,000 annual ED volume, Level III trauma center.
- 18 hours of scribe coverage.
- EMR system - Epic.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.