Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Coudersport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital employed or independent contractor opportunity.
- The ED service is overseen and partially staffed by Envision, formerly EmCare, a national vender of ED professional services.
- Cole Memorial is a modern, progressive non-profit healthcare system located in Coudersport, Pennsylvania, with a service area covering 55,000 people living in six counties in North Central Pennsylvania and Western New York.
- The organization is very fair and friendly in nature, offering strong compensation packages with production incentives.
- Competitive Benefits for employed providers (malpractice coverage, retirement, disability, life insurance, medical insurance, professional association and society due stipend, CME stipend).
- Cole Memorial is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working physician who will thrive as part of a small, well trained and experienced medical staff that will contribute to the team-oriented environment.
- Orthopedics, general surgery, GI and cardiology providers are available on-site, as well as telemedicine capability to tertiary facilities.
- Due to its remote location, the hospital has transfer arrangements with multiple facilities that are within a 30 minute helicopter flight.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or FP/IM with significant ED experience.
- The Cole Memorial system includes a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with an 8-bed Emergency Department which was expanded and completely renovated in 2012.
- In addition to acute care services with an ICU, Cole Memorial has 11 rural health centers, a 10-bed behavioral health, 44-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility, a DME company and home health/hospice programs.
- Full-time (12-15 shifts per month), Part-time (6-8 shifts per month) or Per Diem opportunities are available.
- Annual volume approximates 10,000 patient visits.
- Sign-on/retention bonus opportunity.
- J-1 candidates are considered.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Coudersport, PA.
- The ideal candidate will settle into the close-knit community that responds well to friendly, caring physicians.
- This high-quality and fiscally-sound facility includes a clinically-sound staff, centered on excellent patient care.
- The Mission Statement of Cole Memorial is "Together, we optimize the health of individuals and communities.
- The ED is staffed with one physician using 12 & 24 hour shifts (7am to 7pm).
- Cole Memorial.
- Acls, Atls and Pals required.
- A 24-hour Hospitalist service is onsite for patients needing to be admitted or observed.
- Competitive compensation according to the most recent Mgma salary guidelines.
- Emergency Department (ED).
- Relocation reimbursement up to $10,000.
- The physicians in this rural community are highly esteemed and are treated very well by their employer that boasts an impressive physical plant and welcoming staff with great personalities.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago