Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Milford) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Lab, X-ray, CT Scan and EKG services are onsite.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, disability, paid malpractice, 401(k) and CME.
- Milford, PA is located in Pike County on the Delaware River near the Delaware State Forest and New York State border.
- The Milford Urgent Care Center is located in Milford, PA.
- It is affiliated with Atlantic Health System, a recipient of Becker's Healthcare 2015 "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare".
- Recreational offerings include: camping, hiking, canoeing and mountain biking.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- It is open.
- 9am - 7pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 5pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Milford was included on Frommer's Budget Travel magazine's "Cool Town's" list and attracts vacationers from New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine physicians in Milford, PA.
- The Pocono Mountains is only a one hour drive and New York City is less than a two hours drive away.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services