Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Personal statements summarizing teaching experience, clinical and research interests, leadership experience and contributions to diversity are encouraged.
- Clinical hours vary depending on the expected role within the Department.
- The University is especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute through their research, teaching and/or service to the diversity and excellence of the academic community.
- Residency training in Emergency Medicine.
- Commitment to resident and student education.
- Active board certification or board eligibility in Emergency Medicine.
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine (Lksom), at Temple University, Department of Emergency Medicine announces the search for a BC/BE emergency medicine physician to become a part of their Faculty.
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- Temple University's Department of Emergency Medicine is staffed by 44 board-certified emergency medicine physicians and has 36 emergency medicine residents.
- Our EM faculty covers three distinct clinical sites: Temple University Hospital, a level 1 Trauma Center, the Episcopal Campus, a busy inner city ED and Jeanes Hospital serving more of a private patient mix.
- Prior experience or training in an urban level 1 trauma center preferred but, not required.
- All sites are part of the EM residency program and medical student experience so candidates should have a strong interest in clinical teaching.
- Robert McNamara, MD, Faaem, Professor and Chairperson, Department of Emergency Medicine Chief Medical Officer, Temple University Physicians, C/O Julie Brissett, Assistant Director, Department of Physician & Faculty Recruitment, Temple University School of Medicine, 3420 N. Broad Street, MRB 101, Philadelphia, PA, 19140.
- Interested candidates should submit a current curriculum to the address below.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Philadelphia, PA.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago