Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This locum tenen pays $50 per hour.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Pennsylvania ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Atls, Acls, and Pals trained.
- Copy of CA License.
- Back up NP/PA.
- Double Coverage.
- Harris Medical is seeking to fill a Locum Tenens Position for an Emergency Medicine Physician in Pennsylvania.
- Experience the difference!
- You can make your own schedule!
- EM residency trained, board certified physicians preferred (Will consider Family Practice Physician with EM experience).
- Work as much or as little as you would like to work.
- 45 K annual volume.
- Direct deposit available.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Copy of DEA.
- "A" rate malpractice insurance.
- 12 hr shifts.
- Desirable locations.
- 25% admission rate.
- Harris Medical covers your malpractice!
- Sheila Samuelson.
- Paid on Time -Every time.
- State-of-the-art, modern and open facility.
- Excellent Compensation.
- Minimal Paperwork.
- September -December 2017 shifts.
- Travel and Lodging Covered if needed.
- 10% Pediatric 90 % adults.
- Credentialing is Quick!
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Harris Medical Associates.