Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Columbia County,.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- That covers Columbia and.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Is a borough in.
- Km) southwest of.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Micropolitan area.
- Quality care.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality of Life.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Independent contractor status.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services