Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Is a borough in.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- That covers Columbia and.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Quality of Life.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality care.
- Quality people.
- Columbia County,.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Km) southwest of.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Independent contractor status.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Micropolitan area.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services