Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Is a borough in.
- Columbia County,.
- Independent contractor status.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality care.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Km) southwest of.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality of Life.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Micropolitan area.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Quality people.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services