Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Micropolitan area.
- Is a borough in.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Km) southwest of.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Quality people.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Columbia County,.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality care.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Quality of Life.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Independent contractor status.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services