Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Is a borough in.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Independent contractor status.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Quality of Life.
- Km) southwest of.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Micropolitan area.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Columbia County,.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- That covers Columbia and.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Quality care.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services