Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Renovo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical Center Hospital is a 21 bed Critical Access Hospital/Swing bed.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- We are a gateway to the Pennsylvania Wilds offering hundreds of thousands of acres of state forests, parks, game lands, and the West Branch Susquehanna River for your outdoor recreation.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Clinton County is 900 square miles located in north central Pennsylvania.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Renovo, Pennsylvania.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 24-96 hour shifts.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- In additions, the facility also has Laboratory, radiology, Ambulance, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy Departments.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- The facility also offers a full service Emergency Room 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- 1 daily census hospitalist duties.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Independent contractor status.
- Quality care.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- 2,000-annual volume.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Quality of Life.
- Atls, Acls.
- Recent ED Experience.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services