Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Renovo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility also offers a full service Emergency Room 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality people.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Clinton County is 900 square miles located in north central Pennsylvania.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Quality of Life.
- 1 daily census hospitalist duties.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality care.
- 2,000-annual volume.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 24-96 hour shifts.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- In additions, the facility also has Laboratory, radiology, Ambulance, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy Departments.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Medical Center Hospital is a 21 bed Critical Access Hospital/Swing bed.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Renovo, Pennsylvania.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Independent contractor status.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- We are a gateway to the Pennsylvania Wilds offering hundreds of thousands of acres of state forests, parks, game lands, and the West Branch Susquehanna River for your outdoor recreation.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Atls, Acls.
- Recent ED Experience.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services