Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Towanda) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Independent contractor status.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 12-24 hour shifts.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- This is terrific place to live, work, and visit.
- Quality care.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Towanda, Pennsylvania.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Towanda Borough is located on the bank of the Susquehanna River and is the county seat of Bradford County.
- Bradford County is located in the northeastern part of Pennsylvania near the Southern Tier of New York.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- 10,000 annual volume.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Atls, Acls, Pals.
- As part of the Marcellus Shale region, this area is one of the largest reservoirs of natural gas in the world.
- The county abounds with natural beauty, strong communities and great people.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Quality of Life.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Several recreational areas are available to residents of Towanda including Towanda Memorial Park, Third Ward Playground and a beautiful walking trail along the Merrill Parkway and Susquehanna River.
- Towanda Village was laid out in 1812 and Towanda Borough was officially established in 1828.
- Quality people.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital is a non-profit full-service community hospital that provides inpatient, outpatient, critical care, surgery, radiology, specialized therapies, emergency care and emergency medical transport services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital has 35 licensed inpatient beds, 68 skilled nursing beds, 94 personal care beds, and employs the providers of Community Health Associates LLC.
- Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital serves Bradford and Sullivan counties as well as the surrounding communities.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services