Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent contractor status.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Virtually every inch of the new Guthrie Troy Community Hospital was designed with the needs of our patients in mind.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Atls, Acls, Pals.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Recent ED Experience.
- Troy hospital began as a 13-bed hospital, expanding to 72 beds and 12 bassinets in 1956.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Is a Critical Access Hospital that provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services to its rural community.
- 3rd-year Residents welcome!
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- In 1984, the hospital officially became part of the Guthrie system and achieved federal Critical Access Hospital status in 2003.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Troy has several creeks that flow through it, which include: Mud Creek, Canfield Run, Sugar Creek, Fall Creek, and Leonard Creek.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Troy, Pennsylvania.
- In 2013, Guthrie opened a new state-of-the-art facility to replace the original structure built in 1950.
- 12-24 hour shifts.
- Troy is located centrally near the western border of the County.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- The on-site helipad quickly facilitates transfers to save precious minutes transport time.
- Quality people.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Troy has several major roads that travel through the town, which include: Route 14, Route 6, and Route 514.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- The Township is bounded on the north by Columbia and Springfield, on the east by West Burlington, on the south by Granville and Canton, and on the west by Armenia.
- 7,000 annual volume.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Troy Community Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services