Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality people.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- The on-site helipad quickly facilitates transfers to save precious minutes transport time.
- Troy has several creeks that flow through it, which include: Mud Creek, Canfield Run, Sugar Creek, Fall Creek, and Leonard Creek.
- Independent contractor status.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Troy, Pennsylvania.
- Is a Critical Access Hospital that provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services to its rural community.
- Atls, Acls, Pals.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- 3rd-year Residents welcome!
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Recent ED Experience.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- In 1984, the hospital officially became part of the Guthrie system and achieved federal Critical Access Hospital status in 2003.
- In 2013, Guthrie opened a new state-of-the-art facility to replace the original structure built in 1950.
- 7,000 annual volume.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Troy hospital began as a 13-bed hospital, expanding to 72 beds and 12 bassinets in 1956.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- The Township is bounded on the north by Columbia and Springfield, on the east by West Burlington, on the south by Granville and Canton, and on the west by Armenia.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Troy is located centrally near the western border of the County.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Virtually every inch of the new Guthrie Troy Community Hospital was designed with the needs of our patients in mind.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice.
- 12-24 hour shifts.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Troy Community Hospital.
- Troy has several major roads that travel through the town, which include: Route 14, Route 6, and Route 514.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services