Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- In 1984, the hospital officially became part of the Guthrie system and achieved federal Critical Access Hospital status in 2003.
- In 2013, Guthrie opened a new state-of-the-art facility to replace the original structure built in 1950.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
- Troy Community Hospital.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice.
- Independent contractor status.
- 7,000 annual volume.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Troy has several major roads that travel through the town, which include: Route 14, Route 6, and Route 514.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Troy, Pennsylvania.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Troy is located centrally near the western border of the County.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Troy has several creeks that flow through it, which include: Mud Creek, Canfield Run, Sugar Creek, Fall Creek, and Leonard Creek.
- Troy hospital began as a 13-bed hospital, expanding to 72 beds and 12 bassinets in 1956.
- The Township is bounded on the north by Columbia and Springfield, on the east by West Burlington, on the south by Granville and Canton, and on the west by Armenia.
- Is a Critical Access Hospital that provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services to its rural community.
- 12-24 hour shifts.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality people.
- Atls, Acls, Pals.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Virtually every inch of the new Guthrie Troy Community Hospital was designed with the needs of our patients in mind.
- 3rd-year Residents welcome!
- Quality care.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- The on-site helipad quickly facilitates transfers to save precious minutes transport time.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services