Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tunkhannock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality people.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- 8,500 annual volume.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality of Life.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Tunkhannock, which is the County Seat of Wyoming County, is within the greater Scranton and Wilkes-Barre metropolitan areas, has population of 1911, and was incorporated in 1841.
- 12-24 hour shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Atls, Acls, Pals.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Independent contractor status.
- Quality care.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- The community's name is based on an Indian term, which has been variously translated as "meeting of the waters".
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- A great little town in the Endless Mountains of northeastern PA.
- An affiliate of Commonwealth Health, Tyler is an acute care facility with 48 licensed beds and more than 80 physicians.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Tyler is noted for its personalized and compassionate care and has a history of providing the health care services needed by the community - within the community.
- For more than 60 years, Tyler Memorial Hospital has been the leading health provider for the Greater Wyoming County community.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services