Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seaford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a member of the Maryland Quality Improvement Project, which compares the quality of care among 900 hospitals across the United States, Nanticoke Health Services consistently, receives high ratings and is the only hospital in Delaware and Maryland to receive both quality excellence distinctions from Healthgrades.
- Scribe coverage.
- J1 Visas Accepted.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine or Primary Care with Emergency Medicine Experience.
- 30 minutes from Atlantic shore.
- Small town growing community with urban influence.
- Envision Physician services is currently hiring a full-time experienced emergency medicine physician in beautiful Seaford, Delaware.
- 24 beds with Fast Track.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Seaford, DE.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- ACS verified Level III Trauma Center.
- It is the largest city fully within Sussex County and was voted the 28th Best Small Town in America.
- 46-hours daily of Advance Practice Provider coverage.
- Desirable community of older and younger families.
- 39,000 annual patient volume.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital (NMH) is an award-winning non-profit community hospital providing comprehensive care for our community.
- EMR FirstNet.
- 24-30 hrs of physician coverage.
- Seaford is a city located along the Nanticoke River in Sussex County, Delaware and is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital today includes a 99 bed inpatient unit, outpatient diagnostic and therapy services with several locations throughout the county, and a Level III trauma center.
- Enormous amount of activities for all ages, shopping, dining and entertainment districts.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.