Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seaford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe coverage.
- 46-hours daily of Advance Practice Provider coverage.
- 24 beds with Fast Track.
- Envision Physician services is currently hiring a full-time experienced emergency medicine physician in beautiful Seaford, Delaware.
- It is the largest city fully within Sussex County and was voted the 28th Best Small Town in America.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital (NMH) is an award-winning non-profit community hospital providing comprehensive care for our community.
- 30 minutes from Atlantic shore.
- ACS verified Level III Trauma Center.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Seaford, DE.
- Enormous amount of activities for all ages, shopping, dining and entertainment districts.
- 24-30 hrs of physician coverage.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital today includes a 99 bed inpatient unit, outpatient diagnostic and therapy services with several locations throughout the county, and a Level III trauma center.
- As a member of the Maryland Quality Improvement Project, which compares the quality of care among 900 hospitals across the United States, Nanticoke Health Services consistently, receives high ratings and is the only hospital in Delaware and Maryland to receive both quality excellence distinctions from Healthgrades.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine or Primary Care with Emergency Medicine Experience.
- Desirable community of older and younger families.
- Seaford is a city located along the Nanticoke River in Sussex County, Delaware and is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- 39,000 annual patient volume.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- EMR FirstNet.
- Small town growing community with urban influence.
- J1 Visas Accepted.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago