Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seaford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 39,000 annual patient volume.
- Enormous amount of activities for all ages, shopping, dining and entertainment districts.
- Small town growing community with urban influence.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine or Primary Care with Emergency Medicine Experience.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Seaford, DE.
- Scribe coverage.
- As a member of the Maryland Quality Improvement Project, which compares the quality of care among 900 hospitals across the United States, Nanticoke Health Services consistently, receives high ratings and is the only hospital in Delaware and Maryland to receive both quality excellence distinctions from Healthgrades.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 24-30 hrs of physician coverage.
- 24 beds with Fast Track.
- It is the largest city fully within Sussex County and was voted the 28th Best Small Town in America.
- Desirable community of older and younger families.
- Envision Physician services is currently hiring a full-time experienced emergency medicine physician in beautiful Seaford, Delaware.
- 30 minutes from Atlantic shore.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital today includes a 99 bed inpatient unit, outpatient diagnostic and therapy services with several locations throughout the county, and a Level III trauma center.
- 46-hours daily of Advance Practice Provider coverage.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital (NMH) is an award-winning non-profit community hospital providing comprehensive care for our community.
- ACS verified Level III Trauma Center.
- Seaford is a city located along the Nanticoke River in Sussex County, Delaware and is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- EMR FirstNet.
- J1 Visas Accepted.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago