Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seaford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-30 hrs of physician coverage.
- As a member of the Maryland Quality Improvement Project, which compares the quality of care among 900 hospitals across the United States, Nanticoke Health Services consistently, receives high ratings and is the only hospital in Delaware and Maryland to receive both quality excellence distinctions from Healthgrades.
- J1 Visas Accepted.
- Small town growing community with urban influence.
- Envision Physician services is currently hiring a full-time experienced emergency medicine physician in beautiful Seaford, Delaware.
- Enormous amount of activities for all ages, shopping, dining and entertainment districts.
- ACS verified Level III Trauma Center.
- Scribe coverage.
- Desirable community of older and younger families.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital today includes a 99 bed inpatient unit, outpatient diagnostic and therapy services with several locations throughout the county, and a Level III trauma center.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine or Primary Care with Emergency Medicine Experience.
- 24 beds with Fast Track.
- EMR FirstNet.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Seaford, DE.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- It is the largest city fully within Sussex County and was voted the 28th Best Small Town in America.
- 39,000 annual patient volume.
- Seaford is a city located along the Nanticoke River in Sussex County, Delaware and is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital (NMH) is an award-winning non-profit community hospital providing comprehensive care for our community.
- 46-hours daily of Advance Practice Provider coverage.
- 30 minutes from Atlantic shore.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago