Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seaford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a member of the Maryland Quality Improvement Project, which compares the quality of care among 900 hospitals across the United States, Nanticoke Health Services consistently, receives high ratings and is the only hospital in Delaware and Maryland to receive both quality excellence distinctions from Healthgrades.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Seaford, DE.
- EMR FirstNet.
- It is the largest city fully within Sussex County and was voted the 28th Best Small Town in America.
- 46-hours daily of Advance Practice Provider coverage.
- ACS verified Level III Trauma Center.
- 39,000 annual patient volume.
- 24-30 hrs of physician coverage.
- Scribe coverage.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine or Primary Care with Emergency Medicine Experience.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 24 beds with Fast Track.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital today includes a 99 bed inpatient unit, outpatient diagnostic and therapy services with several locations throughout the county, and a Level III trauma center.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital (NMH) is an award-winning non-profit community hospital providing comprehensive care for our community.
- Desirable community of older and younger families.
- Enormous amount of activities for all ages, shopping, dining and entertainment districts.
- Seaford is a city located along the Nanticoke River in Sussex County, Delaware and is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- J1 Visas Accepted.
- Envision Physician services is currently hiring a full-time experienced emergency medicine physician in beautiful Seaford, Delaware.
- Small town growing community with urban influence.
- 30 minutes from Atlantic shore.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago