Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Seaford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 46-hours daily of Advance Practice Provider coverage.
- Seaford is a city located along the Nanticoke River in Sussex County, Delaware and is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Enormous amount of activities for all ages, shopping, dining and entertainment districts.
- 39,000 annual patient volume.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine or Primary Care with Emergency Medicine Experience.
- 24-30 hrs of physician coverage.
- J1 Visas Accepted.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Small town growing community with urban influence.
- Envision Physician services is currently hiring a full-time experienced emergency medicine physician in beautiful Seaford, Delaware.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital (NMH) is an award-winning non-profit community hospital providing comprehensive care for our community.
- Desirable community of older and younger families.
- EMR FirstNet.
- As a member of the Maryland Quality Improvement Project, which compares the quality of care among 900 hospitals across the United States, Nanticoke Health Services consistently, receives high ratings and is the only hospital in Delaware and Maryland to receive both quality excellence distinctions from Healthgrades.
- ACS verified Level III Trauma Center.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Seaford, DE.
- 24 beds with Fast Track.
- It is the largest city fully within Sussex County and was voted the 28th Best Small Town in America.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital today includes a 99 bed inpatient unit, outpatient diagnostic and therapy services with several locations throughout the county, and a Level III trauma center.
- Scribe coverage.
- 30 minutes from Atlantic shore.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.