Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have an opportunity for a board-certified Emergency Medicine physician (EM, IM or FP) to practice in central Pennsylvania, in the shadows of the Allegheny mountain ridge.
- We're always here to answer any questions you might have.
- You'll work 12-hour shifts in a single-coverage facility that sees about 10k in annual volume.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- You can get started as soon as we get you credentialed and we handle it all.
- We'll get you a license and even pay the fees.
- On top of that, your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and occurrence malpractice coverage included.
- Interested, but not licensed in the Keystone State?
- Atls, Acls and Pals certifications are all required.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago