Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Easy Drive to Buffalo & Elmira, NY.
- Competitive Hourly, Incentives, CME, Professional Fees, Relocation Support, Signing Bonus.
- Seasoned, Tenured Nursing Staff.
- Very Flexible Schedule Based on Physician Preference.
- Acls, Atls & Pals.
- Employed Position with Full Benefits.
- Low-Volume Employed Emergency Medicine Position in Newly Renovated ED in PA.
- In-Town Skiing, Snowboarding & Snowmobiling.
- Recently Completely Renovated and Expanded 8-Bed ED.
- Abem, or eligibility for new grads.
- Low Cost of Living, Inexpensive Real Estate with Acreage in Extremely Safe Area.
- Full-time at 12 Shifts/ Month, Part-Time or Per Diem Accepted.
- Allegheny National Forest Region, Ideal for Outdoorsman.
- Can support visa.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine acceptable with ED experience (must see all ages).
- Accessible to Pittsburgh.
- Horseback Riding, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, Rafting & Golf.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago