Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $370,000 with a potential salary of $500,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Horsham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls, Pals, BLS if not Bcem.
- Arcata was named by National Geographic Adventure magazine as one of its "50 next great adventure towns.
- Brand new ED with all private rooms.
- Level III trauma center.
- Hike and camp beneath the mighty redwoods, stroll along a beautiful beach, kayak or sail the sea, fish the rivers, mountain bike, rock climb, surf the waves.
- " Humboldt County is home to Redwood State and National Parks, and the World Wildlife Fund has named the County as part of one of the most diverse eco-regions left on the planet.
- Sign on bonus for full time commitment.
- Must be board certified with ER experience.
- Dedicated nursing staff and administration.
- We will also cover the cost of a California license!
- Many sub-specialties on site and 30 minute respond.
- " The Eureka-Arcata-Fortuna region was named by Backpacker magazine as one of "The Best Cities to Raise an Outdoor Kid.
- 20 bed ED with 6 fast track beds.
- There is an option to be employed with benefits (fully paid at no cost to you if full time) or option to be 1099.
- 32,000 annual volume.
- The possibilities are endless!
- If you are looking for beauty and outdoor adventure, this is the spot!
- Two trauma bays with trauma team.
- Whether you are in Eureka, Arcata, or sunny Fortuna, you are minutes from the beach, old growth Redwood forests, rivers, lakes, and mountains.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services