Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sayre) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certifications: Acls and Atls.
- Level II trauma designation.
- Need coverage for end of summer into the fall however, this most likely will be an on-going assignment with the right candidate.
- Double physician coverage on each shift.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- 12 and 14 hour shifts: 12 noon to 12 midnight or 9 am - 11 pm shifts.
- StartDate: 08/15/2017Available Shifts: 24 Hour/Day.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, Emergency medicine physicians (locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
- Coverage needed in northern PA.
- 18-20 patents per shift.
- Located just south of the New York-Pennsylvania border, Sayre's history is linked to the railroad industry, with local museums offering a peek into the community's train-building past.
- 5-10 shifts per month.
- Annual volume is 36,000.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- With about 6,000 residents, Sayre's family-friendly community is the largest in its county, and also conveniently close to the bustling streets of New York City.
- Consistently named one of Thomson Reuters' 100 Top Hospitals-including a designation as a top teaching hospital in 2012-this 238-bed, tertiary-care hospital offers surgical services, emergency services, breast care, cancer care, joint replacement services, and a cardiac and vascular center, among many other medical services.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Emergency Room Level 1, ER level 1, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, critical care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Prefers a local candidate to pick up additional last minute shifts.
- Emergency Medicine - (ER) Locum Tenens.
- No nights.
- Abem or Aobem, grandfathered accepted.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.