Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waupaca) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ortho, cardiology, oncology, urology, pulmonary, ENT, and opthamology.
- NO Qualified Candidates are expected to live within a reasonable distance from the hospital.
- The Waupaca area supports a service area of over 30,000 people within a 15 mile radius of the city and is known for lakeside beauty!
- The hospital campus is attached to the hospital and there is occasional mid-level support on weekends.
- Come to the Chain of Lakes!
- The volume is 13,000 visits per year.
- ThedaCare is a nationally recognized healthcare system that excels in quality outcomes and is the employer of choice in the area for both physicians and staff.
- Multi-Specialties support the hospital/clinic on a weekly basis.
- A long a favorite vacation spot, Waupaca, WI is rich in specialty shops, comfortable restaurants, golf courses and outdoor activities.
- ThedaCare, an integrated health system, located in Northeastern Wisconsin, seeks a BC/BE Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician to provide full-time coverage at Riverside Medical Center, a 25-bed critical access hospital.
- This position will partner with a dedicated and highly qualified medical including primary care providers and two general surgeons.
- 12-14, 12-hour shifts per month.
- This position is responsible for a broad range of emergency room cases, including trauma, ambulatory care and primary care.
- Physicians at ThedaCare enjoy a collegial atmosphere, supportive of both primary care physicians and specialists.
- Emergency Medicine Job in Waupaca, WI.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago