Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waupaca) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The volume is 13,000 visits per year.
- Come to the Chain of Lakes!
- The Waupaca area supports a service area of over 30,000 people within a 15 mile radius of the city and is known for lakeside beauty!
- NO Qualified Candidates are expected to live within a reasonable distance from the hospital.
- ThedaCare is a nationally recognized healthcare system that excels in quality outcomes and is the employer of choice in the area for both physicians and staff.
- This position is responsible for a broad range of emergency room cases, including trauma, ambulatory care and primary care.
- This position will partner with a dedicated and highly qualified medical including primary care providers and two general surgeons.
- A long a favorite vacation spot, Waupaca, WI is rich in specialty shops, comfortable restaurants, golf courses and outdoor activities.
- Multi-Specialties support the hospital/clinic on a weekly basis.
- Physicians at ThedaCare enjoy a collegial atmosphere, supportive of both primary care physicians and specialists.
- Emergency Medicine Job in Waupaca, WI.
- The hospital campus is attached to the hospital and there is occasional mid-level support on weekends.
- Ortho, cardiology, oncology, urology, pulmonary, ENT, and opthamology.
- ThedaCare, an integrated health system, located in Northeastern Wisconsin, seeks a BC/BE Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician to provide full-time coverage at Riverside Medical Center, a 25-bed critical access hospital.
- 12-14, 12-hour shifts per month.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 8.