Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waupaca) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ThedaCare is a nationally recognized healthcare system that excels in quality outcomes and is the employer of choice in the area for both physicians and staff.
- The hospital campus is attached to the hospital and there is occasional mid-level support on weekends.
- Ortho, cardiology, oncology, urology, pulmonary, ENT, and opthamology.
- Come to the Chain of Lakes!
- ThedaCare, an integrated health system, located in Northeastern Wisconsin, seeks a BC/BE Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician to provide full-time coverage at Riverside Medical Center, a 25-bed critical access hospital.
- The Waupaca area supports a service area of over 30,000 people within a 15 mile radius of the city and is known for lakeside beauty!
- Emergency Medicine Job in Waupaca, WI.
- Multi-Specialties support the hospital/clinic on a weekly basis.
- This position will partner with a dedicated and highly qualified medical including primary care providers and two general surgeons.
- 12-14, 12-hour shifts per month.
- This position is responsible for a broad range of emergency room cases, including trauma, ambulatory care and primary care.
- The volume is 13,000 visits per year.
- NO Qualified Candidates are expected to live within a reasonable distance from the hospital.
- Physicians at ThedaCare enjoy a collegial atmosphere, supportive of both primary care physicians and specialists.
- A long a favorite vacation spot, Waupaca, WI is rich in specialty shops, comfortable restaurants, golf courses and outdoor activities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 8.